Important Notice Prior To Submitting Your Claim
Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
Use your Client Number (CES ID) number when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.
Any Industry grant claim queries should be emailed to GrantPaymentsQueries@enterprise-ireland.com
To assist us, please state your six digit grant project number (e.g. 123456/RR) and your company name as shown in your Letter of Offer
Please note that a grant claim should not be submitted to us if any of the required information detailed on the “Grant Claim Checklist” is missing or marked as "to follow". Incomplete claims will be deemed invalid and returned unprocessed.
For new clients or where the Grantee company’s existing bank details have changed
Please submit the new Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)/BANK details to
A member of our Finance Department team will contact you by phone to verify the bank details - note that, you will only be requested to confirm the last 4 digits of your IBAN/account no.
Enterprise Ireland's Commitment to GDPR
Enterprise Ireland is committed to its transparency obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our data protection notice for personal data that is supplied to us by our clients is available here. This notice contains important information about how we process personal data that is supplied to us by clients. We request that you read the notice carefully and that you ensure that it is made available to any data subjects (e.g. your employees) whose personal data you provide to us.
List of Enterprise Ireland Grant Types
If you have been offered grant assistance and now wish to claim, please select the name of your client offer or grant type from the list below.
Please ensure that the Grant Type you select is the same as the Grant Type on your Letter of Offer (i.e. Grant Agreement).
- Acumen Programme (Acumen Key Manager, Acumen Consultancy, Acumen Prospector)
- Agile Innovation
- Beef and Sheepmeat Fund
- Be Prepared
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Business Financial Planning Grant
- Business Innovation Initiative
- Business Links Grant
- Business Process Improvement (BPI) Grant (these forms apply to LeanPlus Assignments, Environmental Improvement Assignments [GreenPlus] and E-Marketing Improvement Assignments).
- Capital Investment Initiative
- Clear Customs Financial Support
- Community Enterprise Centre
- Community Enterprise Initiative (CEI)
- Company Expansions/Development
- Disruptive Technologies Innovation Fund (DTIF)
- Exploring Innovation
- Finance in Focus
- GradStart Employment Grant
- Graduates 4 International Growth (G4IG)
- Graduate Business Growth Initiative
- HPSU Feasibility Grant (also used for HPSU Horizon 20:20 & Competitive Feasibility Grants)
- Incubation Centres
- Internationalisation Grant
- IP Plus
- IP Start
- Job Expansion Fund
- Key Manager
- Lean Business Continuity Voucher
- Lean Transform (use for Training)
- Market Access Grant
- Market Discovery Grant
- Middle Management Training
- New Geographic Market Research Grant
- Online Retail Scheme
- Operational Excellence Offer
- Pilot Clustering Programme Phase 1 and Phase 2
- R&D Fund
- Regional Enterprise Development Fund (REDF)
- Skills Voucher (Software Development)
- Strategic Consultancy
- Strategic Marketing Review Grant
- Technical Feasibility Study Grant (also used for Horizon 2020 Technical Feasibility Study grants)