Innovation 4 Growth Programme 2019-20
What is Innovation 4 Growth?
Enterprise Ireland has partnered with the Irish Management Institute and MIT Sloan School of Management to deliver Innovation 4 Growth, a unique programme specifically designed to meet the needs of ambitious and entrepreneurial Irish companies seeking to use innovation as a way to unlock opportunities in the marketplace.
Targeting leaders in your management team, the programme will fast-track your company through an end-to-end innovation learning and practice journey and support you to deliver on one or more innovation initiatives.
Learn more about I4G
You can read full details about the programme including dates and fees by downloading Innovation 4 Growth brochure:
How to apply
To apply, click on the "Apply Here" button below:
Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 7th October, 2019.
What previous participants are saying...
- "The entire programme was excellent, the trip overseas to MIT was a real eye opener and was a great start to a fantastic few months.”
- “Good focus and overall a very provocative programme. Meeting other companies and sharing challenges and ideas was very beneficial.”
- “There has been a shift in our culture, a more exciting and positive look to the future. There is buy-in from all aspects of the business which is a huge bonus.”
Key Programme Dates
- Application Deadline: Monday 7th October 2019
- Programme launch: 23rd October 2019, Dublin
- Module 1: 12th / 13th November 2019, Ireland (midlands location)
- Module 2: *9th / 10th / 11th / *12th December 2019, Boston – MIT Sloan
- Module 3: 4th / 5th February 2020, , Ireland (midlands location)
- Module 4: 24th / 25th March 2020, , Ireland (midlands location)
- Module 5: 28th / 29th April 2020, , Ireland (midlands location)
- Programme Finale & Showcase: 4th June 2020, Dublin
*Module 2 commences at 5pm on 9th Dec and closes at 1pm on 12th Dec. Three nights’ accommodation is provided (Mon/Tues/Wed).
Companies can discuss whether the programme is right for your company by contacting your Development Adviser directly or:
Innovation 4 Growth Programme Manager