Supports and Services for Enterprise Ireland Clients
Enterprise Ireland Market Advisers work with you to find a tailored solution to help you accelerate your company’s exports by:
- assessing opportunities for your company
- identifying routes to market
- finding distribution partners
- identifying potential customers
- assessing competition
- introducing you to buyers
- assisting you to set up in the market
Other Markets Serviced from this Location
Supports for International Buyers
Do you want assistance in sourcing products and services from Ireland?
If you are an international buyer or procurement manager looking to source products or services from Irish companies, we provide a free tailored service to help you find, verify and engage with suitable Irish-based suppliers.
Submit an enquiry
View Irish sector and
How to Access our Services
Our international office services are available to clients of Enterprise Ireland. If you are currently a client of Enterprise Ireland, you should contact your Development Adviser in the first instance who will make the necessary introductions to the relevant Market Adviser.
If you are an Irish company but not a client of Enterprise Ireland then you should contact your local Enterprise Ireland office.
Country Reports and Publications
- Mystery Creek Field Days is the largest Agribusiness event in the Southern Hemisphere. Field Days is held over four days at Mystery Creek in Hamilton, New Zealand and attracted over 120,000 visitors and more that 1000 exhibitors last year. In recent years, sales generated by exhibitors over the four day period exceeded a staggering NZ$350m. For more information, go to http://www.fieldays.co.nz/.
- Search our Events Calendar for upcoming events.