Enter the Eurozone Programme
Supporting European Market Entry
The Eurozone, one of the world's most dynamic, prosperous and stable markets, is on your doorstep.
The Eurozone presents significant opportunities for Irish companies. To help you exploit the potential of this relatively untapped market, Enterprise Ireland has developed a unique programme, Enter the Eurozone, which aims to open Europe's doors to ambitious Irish exporters.
Delivered by ESMT Berlin (European School of Management and Technology) with business advisors, IMS Marketing, Enter the Eurozone will provide Irish businesses with the skills and knowledge required to develop a strategic Eurozone Market Entry Plan. The programme is aimed at companies with little or no exports into the Eurozone region. Over the course of Enter the Eurozone, the CEO and another senior colleague will address the critical challenges in their chosen Eurozone market and target a first significant contract win.
The next programme (starting Q1) is now open for applications at the following link.
Key programme dates
- Feb 7th 2020: Application deadline.
- 31st March 2020 Phase 1, Dublin - Start your journey with Enterprise Ireland Market Advisers, ESMT and Business Advisers IMS (Ongoing Business Adviser Engagement from start of programme with final check-in at the end of March 2020).
- April 2020 - Phase 2, Online - Market research to identify opportunities and validate a market (weekly check-in with Business Advisers).
- 13th to 16th May 2020 - Phase 3, Berlin – Preparation Module – Ambition, Vision, Value Proposition, People & Financial Resources.
- 16th to 17th June 2020 Phase 4, Amsterdam – Execution Module – Sales Channels, Route to Market, Multi-Channel Trading.
- 31st August 2020: Phase 5, Dublin – Market Entry Plan presentations and peer feedback and first steps to implementation.
The subsidised cost of the programme is €1,490 per company (excl. VAT). This covers the CEO and one senior colleague. Travel and hotels are booked by each company, and are not included in the programme fee.
Closing date for applications
The programme is currently open for applications with a closing date of 7th Feb 2020.
More Information and Contact
As a reference, you can download the previous Enter the Eurozone Programme brochure.
Companies can discuss whether the programme is right for your company by contacting your Development Adviser directly or contact the Programme Manager: