Understanding and Winning Business in Asia Pacific
CEO, Enterprise Ireland
Former Irish professional Rugby Union player
Founding Managing Partner, Atlantic Bridge
Director Global Forecasting, Economist Intelligence Unit
CEO, Keywords Plc
General Manager, ATA Group (Ireland & UK)
Chief Strategy Officer, Kerry Group Plc
Over the past decade, the Asia Pacific region has contributed two thirds of global growth and is set to overtake the combined economic output of Europe and North America in the early 2020’s.
- The region is home to more than half the world’s population.
- Will account for more than 60% of the global middle class in the coming years.
- Already, more than 600 Irish companies do business in this fast-growing region with exports more than doubling over the last four years.
- Accessibility of Asia Pac markets are increasing in line with the increasing capability and rising ambition levels of Irish companies.
Enterprise Ireland’s network of APAC offices from Seoul to Sydney are bringing together some of the key players across the region to showcase the tools that Irish businesses need to enter and thrive in the Asia Pacific region. Don’t miss this great opportunity to:
- Hear from Irish business leaders about their evolving growth stories in the region.
- Hear from business and sporting leaders on building and realising Ambition levels in teams.
- Meet and hear from 100+CEOs, Market Experts, Buyers and Peers about sectoral opportunities and where your business needs to go to win in Asia Pacific.
- Meet over 60 senior buyers from the Asia Pacific region, as well as a China Hi-Tech Delegation attending this event.
- Participate in market focused sessions on Aviation, Electronics & Digital Technology, Financial Services and Education led by leading experts and senior decision makers from Asia Pacific.
- Engage with Enterprise Ireland’s sectoral specialists from across the APAC region for tailored advice on market entry.