Start-Up Incubation Space
Locate in a Campus Incubator
If you are interested in starting a company around a technology that you have developed you will need to find a supportive environment.
We have funded both business and bio-incubation centres on college campuses across Ireland which provide an ideal environment for start-up companies like yours. There are over 200 companies, employing over 1,000 people based in Irish incubation centres funded by Enterprise Ireland.
What are the benefits of locating in a Campus Incubator?
Benefits of basing your new company in a campus incubation centre include:
- Access to mentoring on key aspects of business development, such as market research and finance.
- A prestigious address with high quality office space.
- Proximity to research teams in the college and the use of R&D facilities on-campus.
- Peer-to-peer learning from other ambitious start-ups located in your incubation centre.
- Access to a pool of students for placements and recruitment.
Spending a couple of years in this environment may be precisely what your new company needs before you move it out, and on, to even greater success. Read about companies that have located and grown in an Irish campus incubation centre.
Where are the Incubation Centres Located?
There are Business Incubators located in all of the main colleges in Ireland.
We have also funded 6 state-of-the-art wet lab facilities in a number of bio-incubation spaces in Irish universities. Typical clients of bio-incubators include; spin-outs from universities and companies, entrepreneurs from Ireland and overseas and international companies that choose to locate in Ireland.
For contact details, go to Enterprise Ireland funded Business Incubation Centres.
Who can locate in a Campus Incubator?
Your suitability for space in a campus incubation centre can be reviewed by the centre management. It broadly depends on two main factors:
- Your firm’s potential to become a high-potential start-up, i.e. to grow and to export; and
- Your plans to develop a strategic relationship with the host institution.
Talk to the incubation centre manager in the incubator that you are interested in locating your start-up to learn about the space available, other companies based in the incubator and the details of rates and facilities.
If you have any general enquiries about the Enterprise Ireland Campus Incubation programme, please contact: