Technology Gateway Programme
Enterprise Ireland Technology Gateway / Technology Centre Capital Funding Programme 2020 - Call open
Enterprise Ireland is pleased to announce a call for applications from members of the Technology Gateway and Technology Centre programmes for a new Capital Equipment Fund. Applications should be made using the Application Form (Word format) and should be received before the closing date of the 20th of March 2020 to be eligible.
The purpose of the funding is to increase the levels of interaction between the IoTs and industry in Ireland, so the intended outcomes should include but not be limited to:
- More companies engaging in R&D
- Pilot manufacturing capability for new product / process development
- Enhanced technology validation and testing capabilities
- Test bed generation
- Enhanced training potential for key industry staff on emerging technologies
- The call is restricted the members of the Technology Gateway & Technology Centre programmes.
- The successful proposal must possess a strong track record of industry engagement and demonstrate a significant industrial need for the new equipment.
- The host institute must provide space for the equipment and confirm they will insure, service and maintain the equipment according to international standards.
- Individual applications will be restricted to sums greater than €25,000 and less than €250,000 (more costly items may be considered on an exceptional basis).
Closing Date for Applications
The closing date for applications is 12pm (noon) on Friday the 20th of March 2020. Applications should be emailed to GA-CapitalCall2020@enterprise-ireland.com.
A signed hard copy original should follow immediately addressed to:
Capital Call 2020, Grants Administration,
Eastpoint Business Park,
Dublin 3, D03 E5R6.
For additional information, please contact Mark Whelan
Overview of Technology Gateway Network
Enterprise Ireland in partnership with the Institutes of Technology has established a nationwide network of 15 Technology Gateways which:
- Deliver technology solutions for Irish industry close to their market needs.
- Are open access points for industry of all sizes.
- Act as local access points to the wider resources in the Irish research infrastructure.
- Have a proven track record of delivering for industry.
- Completed more than 3,200 industrial projects since 2013.
- The total value of these projects is in excess of €30 Million with 50% of the total directly coming from industry.
Accessing the Technology Gateway Network - A Guide for Companies [Enterprise Ireland]
Technology Gateway Network
Access the Technology Gateway Network to see how the Gateways can help you today to build your company for the future. For information on how to find the right solution provider for your company, contact your local Gateway Manager or the Enterprise Ireland Technology Gateway Team.
Download Accessing the Technology Gateway Network - A Guide for Companies (Enterprise Ireland)
For further information on Technology Gateways, please contact: