CEI Feasibility Grant Claim Forms
Please complete the following steps in order to claim your grant.
Step 1 - Review Letter of Offer (i.e. Grant Agreement)
Review your Letter of Offer. This will confirm the Title of the Grant that you were approved, the Project Number of the Grant, the expenditure types and amounts that were approved and the Final Claim Date (i.e. the last date by which all expenditure must be incurred and a valid claim submitted to Enterprise Ireland).
Please note that you can make a maximum of 3 claims against this Grant.
Step 2 - Download and Review the Grant Claim Checklist
The Community Enterprise Initiative (CEI) Grant Claim Checklist provides a detailed description of all relevant forms and supporting documentation required to submit a valid claim. Please download and review the checklist before preparing your claim to ensure that you have all the relevant documentation to hand when completing the claim.
CEI Feasibility Grant Checklist [word format]
Step 3 - Download and Complete the Required Forms
CEI Grant Claim Form [excel format]
CEI Feasibility Progress Report [word format]
CEI Feasibility Grant Director's statement [word format]
Bank Details for Payment by EFT [word format] Only require if you are a first time Grantee or if you have not previously provided bank details to Enterprise Ireland Finance Department for Electronic Fund Transfers]
Step 4 - Submit Claim
Submit your claim to Enterprise Ireland by email to IndustryGrantClaims@enterprise-ireland.com
** Please note that as of 24/03/2020 claims are no longer being accepted by post.
• Remember, when emailing, to include your Company Name and Project Number in the Subject Line.
• Use your Client Number (CES ID) number when encrypting files. Your CES ID number can be found in “Schedule A” of your company’s Letter of Offer.
What Happens Next - Claim Processing by Enterprise Ireland Grant Payments Unit
- Your claim will be assigned to a Grant Payment Officer who will review the documtentation to ensure that all required forms and documentation is included. If any required information is missing the Payment Officer will may 1) suspend the claim and request outstanding information or 2) If significant documentation is missing or the Final Claim date has expired your claim may be returned as invalid.
- If all is in order, the claimed expenditure and associated proof of payment will be desk inspected and passed to your Development Adviser for validation.
- Your Development Adviser will review the claim and instruct the payment officer to disallow or pay the claim depending on their findings.
- The payment officer completes the authorisation of your claim and submits a payment request to our Finance Department. Payment will issue directly to your bank account.
- A letter will issue via email from Grant Payments with details of the approved payment and advising that payment will follow shortly.