New graduates from Euronext Dublin's strategic financing programme #IPOready
22nd January, 2019
Euronext Dublin hosted a graduation ceremony for #IPOready programme participants
Twelve high-potential companies have graduated from #IPOready, Euronext Dublin’s leadership programme for executives looking to enhance their skillsets for scaling their companies and raising strategic finance. The programme assists executives to get their company funding ready, to understand the sources of funding available and to craft their investment pitch. Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) and Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) from a range of sectors including agri-tech, bio medical technology, construction, engineering, technology and financial services across the island of Ireland took part in the 15-month programme.
#IPOready is supported by Enterprise Ireland and the Ireland Strategic Investment Fund and provides:
- expert training and insights from over 100 top advisors, experienced investors, entrepreneurs, and leading Irish corporates on large scale corporate funding, business development and investor relations;
- networking opportunities with other ambitious companies, experienced leaders and industry experts;
- access to over 25 domestic and international investor organisations to pitch their company’s investment story and receive feedback; and
- support in achieving plans for scaling and strategic finance through one-on-one coaching.
Julie Sinnamon, CEO of Enterprise Ireland said, “Enterprise Ireland’s ambition is to grow the number of Irish businesses of scale, as a back-bone of the economy. Access to appropriate and adequate sources of strategic finance to fund each stage of growth, is essential. We are pleased to collaborate with Euronext on the ‘IPOready programme’ to help demystify the IPO journey and equip business owners with the knowledge and skills to raise funds on the Irish and/or international stock exchanges. We look forward to working with Euronext on future IPOready programmes and to more Irish IPO success stories.”
Padraic Clarke, CFO of Atlantic Therapeutics said, “I would recommend the IPOready programme to any growing Irish company looking to access significant finance as a critical strategic enabler of their growth. Even if an IPO is not the ultimate source of that finance, the learnings that I took away from the programme are relavent to any fundraising situation, and were of benefit to Atlantic Therapeutics in our recent equity fundraising. IPOready has provided us a fantastic opportunity to meet other companies in a similar position and to learn from their experiences as well as providing contacts with potential advisors and investors for the future.”
Laurence Flavin, CFO of Finance Ireland, said “We were delighted to be part of the IPOready programme. It was a natural step in the progression of a high growth business like Finance Ireland, as Ireland’s largest non-bank lender. The programme put us in a positive environment with companies of a similar DNA and gave us access to the expertise and resources needed in considering the suitability of an IPO for our business in the future. We would strongly recommend the programme to other companies with a track record and growth ambitions.”
Orla O’Gorman, Head of Equity Listing, Euronext Dublin said, “Congratulations to the fantastic, ambitious, companies graduating from our #IPOready programme. The strength and caliber of the teams as they developed over the programme never ceased to impress and inspire. We are so excited to watch what these companies will do in the coming months and years ahead and wish them every success on their journey.”
Ambitious growing companies with turnover in excess of €5m and are interested in participating in the #IPOready programme, commencing September 2019, should contact Orla O’Gorman, Head of Equity Listing at OOGorman@euronext.com to register their interest.
Notes to editors
CEOs and CFOs from high-potential companies involved in the #IPOready programme included:
- ATA Group – ATA is the world’s leading manufacturer and distributor of precision engineering products for companies requiring a comprehensive range of material removal and finishing solutions.
- Atlantic Therapeutics Group – Atlantic Therapeutics develops professional and consumer medical devices, related software, apps and connected health technologies to treat all types of incontinence, sexual health dysfunctions, and other associated disorders.
- Crest Solutions – Crest Solutions supports clients in regulated packaging industries to comply with regulations and improve product quality through the use of machine vision solutions.
- Devenish Nutrition – Devenish is an agri technology company providing leading edge nutritional solutions for the intensive livestock sector.
- Finance Ireland – Finance Ireland is Ireland's leading non-bank lender specialising in motor finance, SME asset finance, agri asset finance, commercial mortgages and personal lending.
- O’Reilly Concrete – The O’Reilly Group is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of precast concrete and related construction products in Ireland.
- PFH Technology Group – PFH Technology Group specialises in the provision of ICT infrastructure solutions and support services to Irish Government, Irish indigenous and MNC clients in Ireland.
- PMD Device Solutions – PMD Device Solutions provides sensor technology which measures patients’ breathing rates, enabling early detection of respiratory compromise.
- Rubicoin – Rubicoin is a maker of financial investment tools designed to help people shape their financial future by making it simple to start investing.
- Taoglas – Taoglas designs, manufactures, integrates and supplies wireless components, and provides engineering services for the Automotive, IoT and 5G sectors.
- Zevas Communications – Zevas Communications, provides multichannel, multilingual customer contact solutions to a range of industries across Europe and North America.
For further information, please contact: