Enterprise Ireland is registered as a Data Controller with The Data Commissioner with registration number 4364.
Outlined below is Enterprise Ireland’s policy with regard to the privacy of the users of Enterprise Ireland’s website and sub-sites. By visiting these sites you are agreeing to the terms of this privacy statement. If you are not happy with the contents of this statement and do not wish your information to be recorded, you may leave this site.
Enterprise Ireland fully respects your rights to privacy and will not collect any personal information without your clear permission. Any personal information which you volunteer when you visit our website through e-mail alerts or when using our online feedback forms will be treated with the highest standard of security and confidentiality. This is strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2003.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- The top level domain name from which you access the internet
- The IP address of the computer from which you access the website
- The date and time each computer accesses the website
- The pages accessed and the documents downloaded by each computer
- The type and version of the browsers being used to access the website
- The addresses of any third party web-pages which refer visitors to our website
- Keywords used in search engines and directories to find our website
- Keywords and phrases used to search our website
This information is used for statistical purposes only including:
- To find out how many people are visiting our sites
- To identify what pages are accessed more frequently
- To help us improve the information we are supplying to our users
- To make our site more user friendly
Cookies are small pieces of information, stored in simple text files, placed on your computer by a website. Some cookies can be read by the website on your subsequent visits. The information stored in a cookie may relate to your browsing habits on the webpage, or a unique identification number so that the website can remember you on your return visit. Other cookies are deleted when you close your browser and only relate to the working of the website. Generally speaking, cookies do not contain personal information from which you can be identified, unless you have furnished such information to the website.
Cookies are in use in a number of places on this website
- When you first visit this website, you will see a message informing you about cookies. If you click the ‘Close Notice’ button, a cookie will be set which records your preference.
- Cookies from Google are set because this website uses Google Analytics to analyse website usage.
- Cookies from Google may also be set when Google Maps are displayed on this website.
- Cookies from Google may also be set when Youtube videos are displayed on this website.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies or to customise your settings for cookies. To find out how to do this, see the ‘Help’ menu on your browser. Please note that if you turn off cookies or change your settings, some features of may not work correctly.
Usage of Google Analytics
Enterprise Ireland's website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy standards of other websites. We encourage you to be aware of this when you leave our site. This privacy statement relates only to the privacy practices in connection with Enterprise Ireland’s website and sub-sites.
Notification of Changes to this Statement
Enterprise Ireland reserves the right to amend this statement at any future date and will post any substantive changes here.
Should you have any concerns about your privacy or any issues covered in this statement, please contact:
. +353 1 727 2815