Elmia Subcontractor Automotive Expo 8-11 November 2016
About the Automotive Trade Show
Enterprise Ireland is organising a stand at Sweden’s largest automotive trade show – Elmia Subcontractor Automotive Expo 2016. This event is Northern Europe's leading automotive trade show for subcontractors in the manufacturing industry and their customers.
The fair includes a matchmaking event called "Subcontractor Connect" which brings together companies (buyers as well as suppliers) from Scandinavian and international companies. This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts. Meetings will take place in a dedicated area and will be arranged in advance.
Participation will offer you the opportunity to
- Meet new customers,
- Identify new partnerships
- Raise the profile of your company in Sweden and the global automotive industry
Tuesday 8 - Friday 11 November 2016
Elmiavägen 11, 554 54 Jönköping, Sweden
A non-refundable participation fee of €1,500 plus VAT at 23% (€1,845) per company is due in order to secure your registration.
- Own small dedicated pod on the Ireland pavilion to include a graphic panel and a small lockable cupboard plus access to a small shared meeting on the stand
- Design and construction of stand including electrical power and lighting
- Meeting room in the Conference Centre (9 – 11 November)
- Full access to matchmaking event on 10 and 11 November (up to 30 meetings)
- Entry into Show catalogue
- Volvo factory site visit (Gothenburg, 9 November)
- Networking reception (11 November)
- An intercity return transfer to Volvo in Gotenburg from Jonkoping
There are no refunds associated with this event. Cancellations should be notified in writing to Victoria Boiko
For further information contact